Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What is Available Besides Exody and Domainsbot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I understand that the DNF guys are very busy right now so snaganame is once again unattended. It was great while it lasted being free and all. Now I guess I'm gonna have to spend some bucks.

I tried a trial period at domainsbot last year and it was terrible. Had to recheck a lot of the information which turned out to be inaccurate.

I don't see a trial available at exody but it has always been spoken of highly here.

I need to know of any other services like these two. Probably will place an order by tom. Can't go another day without drop info!

(Didn't know Adam (DCG) was seriously (?) ill. Get better.)

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try contacting Domainut! He publishes very cool drop lists!

There are also drop lists available in the Exclusive Forum!

Hope this helps!
WebCat

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cat. Went to domainut's list this morn. Also went to NW's list on their homepage. Still not the same as putting in favorite keywords to see what else may be dropping! That's what I need it for--the names I may have overlooked! (Now that snapcheck is also missing from the pack, I'm floundering.)

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pool.com (free)

namepursuit.com (although this is currently being updated and therefore not complete at the moment, I believe)

deleteddomains.com (free) but doesn't actually give you lists of names that drop on a particular day.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks dotNetKing. Have been using pool and deleteddomains. Will check out namepursuit. (I'm not looking for traffic, I'm looking for common words [2-3])

Thanks Nexus. I'll give domainpond a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom