Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is considered a lot of traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is considered a good amount of traffic?

I have a website that has gotten this traffic in the past 3 months
Sep 2004 538
Oct 2004 619
Nov 2004 727

I was just wondering if those were good numbers. If you were to give a value just to traffic about how much a domain with that traffic would be worth? I don't know much about traffic...

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it depends on your perspective and the type of visits you are talking about Zearo.. Your site is garnering 16 - 25 visits per day. Now if those visits are one person coming to 25 pages within your site each day, you are getting 15-25 hits from one person, that would not be so good. If you have 25 people (25 unique IP addresses) coming each day to one index page, then you do not have a bad little name or site. 15 -25 unique visits is a nominal level of traffic for an undeveloped domain name garnering type-in visits. It is certainly not alot of traffic. The largest domain aggregators in this business assemble many thousands of domain names generating more than 1 million unique IP visits each day. Many of the smaller domain players reading these posts garner many thousands of unique visits each day. So that site is a good start.

In regard to the value of the name based on the traffic.. that depends on the subject matter of the name -- what your visitors are looking for. If the name is www.privatejets.com you can slap yourself on the back and retire because you have millionaires looking for aircraft. If the name is www.spongebobpictures.com you likely have kids looking for pics or trademark lawyers looking for you, so it is fairly near to worthless. I hope this helps.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback!

Yes those numbers are unique numbers

Seems to be increasing by 100 uniques by each month. So far I have had 727 hits in November, it may get to 800 by the end of the month. depending...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get some adsense on your site.......then you will see how valuable your traffic is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom