Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

what is DNF's official attitude? support cheater or against cheater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After about 2 weeks, and more than 10 PMs to mods and admins, also sent email to dnf support stuff, even after the long thread with all the facts,
The DNF stuff turned my feedback to Robertsz from negative to neutral without my consent. But still no one delete the cheater's scamming feedback for me. What 's the problem? Does DNF offcially support the cheater to cheat and threaten dnf members again or against non-paying, cheating, threatening dnf members?

The basic fact is the cheater does not pay and threatened me and then threatened JEsports, after I left him negative feedback based on all facts according to many dnf members' advice, the cheater revenged and left me scamming feedback all based on lying.

All are saying end this issue, but who will come to delete his negative feedback for me?

the thread with all the records pasted:
http://www.dnforum.com/f26/liar-rep...-1-week-have-report-public-thread-293867.html

The feedback left by me to the cheater:

really bad buyer,fistlyoffer,then said no enough money,thenquit,then threaten me
Seller Dorin (21) 04-17-2008

The PM record I left to his itrader:

PM from me:
You exceeded the bottom. If you do not pay to close the deal ,I will have no other choice but to leave you a negative comment in your iTrader.

PM from him:
You are a real JERK buddy! I will do the same for you. A REAL JERK. I would like to meet you in person. I will pay but I want you to CHOKE on the money. Can you do that for me? Can you come visit me if I pay your flight? My wife has been very sick and I have not been able to do anything.

The scamming feedback by the cheater all based on lying:

robertsz 04-17-2008, 02:38 PM
nice cut paste, and edit. Never deal with this scammer

The negative feedback by the cheater left to me all based on lying:

Do not buy from EVER. Bad person. SLANDER on chat like crazy. A poor excuse,
Buyer robertsz (16) 04-17-2008

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dorin, I think Robertsz cleared up the issue .. he sent you positive feedback after all was said and done ... Again whether you choose to deal with him again, or he deal with you .. is up to you both .. but everybody has already agree that this is a dead issue. Now if you still have negative feedback, then a mod should clean that up, like they did his.

Anyways, you can leave me out of your never ending argument on this .. because in my mind it is a dead issue. I don't have a problem with either of you.

mikesherov

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, and I furthermore do not need my PM box spammed with a link to this thread to waste more time.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dorin drop it dude. Nobody will care for you neutral feedback because every member on here has probably already read this story like 3 times.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One last time that I closed the second thread and Please DO NOT ATTEMPT to create another one. Do Not TRY ME.

I said it but I will said it again - settle the dispute between you two in private and do not drag other people into it.

Admin will be in contact regarding feedback.

Thank you for your attention in the matter Second Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom