Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what is enom central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what is enom central? Really annoyings me that when I go to enom and then gets forwarded to enom central.... I don't really see any difference.

Domain Days 2024

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, the difference is more with enom.com than enomcentral.com. enom has always been a reseller-focused business, but until now their website made it look like they were a retailer. They don't have that many direct retail accounts, so they focused enom.com on their core business which is serving resellers. Then they redirected their small retail base to a different URL. You're right it doesn't look like enomcentral.com is that much different than the old enom site.

T

tekz999

when i go to enom, it doesnt forward to enomcentral? I have already received an email about it, but I thought it was some spammer trying to steal accounts so I ignored it.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you use a retail login at the enom.com site, you will automatically go to enom central. Reseller logins will cookie you to access enom.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom