Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

what is myspace exactly n what are its benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi there

as such any one here who can help me out here i need to know some benefits for using myspace and what are its benefits

thanks
ronak

DaJackel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MySpace is evil.

There are NO benefits. Unless having the ability to create one of the ugliest pages on the web is a benefit.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Huge absolutley huge! Myspace is a free instant host for your parked domain names. You can set up a professional looking page without the friends and glitter showcasing your dot-com for sale with info and a hook link to your parked domain name where they might just browse around and create PPC revenue. Search for and get about 50 people with a zillion friends. Set your zip code search to LA, New York , something huge, search for online and interact with lots of people. I have 500 myspace accounts linked to 500 PPC dotcoms and I average over a hundred 5 cent revenue generating clicks a DAY on each site since I started being proactive. I quit my job and hired 3 people because of myspace.
Really? Nice tip.
Are the 500 PPC dotcoms parked at a PPC company?
Is that within the TOS of the PPC parking company?

Or do you run your own web sites with adsense or affiliates, etc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom