Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is reasonable to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im discussion byiing a forum from a party thats interested in selling it. The forum hasn't got a good name, almost 1000 members and 35 000 posts. The forum is growing slowly with about one user a day and 30 post a day.

The forum is in low paying market segment, medium traffic area. a few million searches a month and is to be considerd relativly small in the area.

I understand that is a hard question to answer without more information but what do you think would be a reasonable opening bid to make on the forum.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
1500-3000.

Regards

M

mole

This question is like asking "how pretty is my girlfriend?". But I agree, the BASIC affordability range appears to be less than $3k, somewhat akin to what kind of substantial money an average Joe can afford to throw away without bleeding his shirt.

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Of course it is an impossible question to answer absolutly but i wanted to get a wide brush estimate to se if my own thoughts are reasonable which i have got.

Thanks everyone.

PS. the answer to how pretty a girlfriend is is always "very" ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom