Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what is the average click rate of your parked domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine is about 25-30% (but something tells me I could boost it up to 40-50% if only i find the right keywords :frusty: )

Domain Days 2024

brindle123

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That seems pretty good. Mine is only about 4%.
I have 2700 views this month and only 98 clicks. That sucks. I use sedo.com and I'm not that impressed.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting...

i use domainspa and my current (may 06) stats are
4972 visits, 325 clicks... (6.5%). #1 I don't see how you get 25-20%! who is your parker?

brindle that looks bad...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I get 23%-26% at DomainSponsor.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would have to do an analisys accross all the ppc companies where I am parked but off the top its about 20% , your 25 to 30% is pretty good , brindle and demo what are you thinking staying where you are? you guys got the right keywords in there? you got to move the domains around companies untill you find which does well for each domain., some domains do crap at one company and spectacular at another.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web, well the click rate is important but the bottom line is how much do you make per click.

Back in the day when i was at sedo like poor brindle... I made either .03 or .11 per click. Now at domainspa it varies between .01 & 14.00.

What does domainsponsor pay per click (range?)

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I parked my domains at sedo, I havent tried other companies yet. I have some domains that get unusually high click rates, like about 40-60%... so I was wondering what's the secret behind such good rates, but so far i didnt notice any patterns.

btw, i get .03 - 0.08 per click. does anyone know company that pays more for european ccTLD domains?

demo said:
interesting...

i use domainspa and my current (may 06) stats are
4972 visits, 325 clicks... (6.5%). #1 I don't see how you get 25-20%! who is your parker?

brindle that looks bad...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
demo said:
GT Web, well the click rate is important but the bottom line is how much do you make per click.

Back in the day when i was at sedo like poor brindle... I made either .03 or .11 per click. Now at domainspa it varies between .01 & 14.00.

What does domainsponsor pay per click (range?)

Yes...but this thread only asked about Click Through Rate.

I am getting an average of $0.12-$0.13 per click which leaves me at a RPM (revenue per 1000 visits) of around $30.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see GT... my RPM at DomainSpa is $56.58 for the month...

I think I'll stay where I am!
But as you say... depends on domain name.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup, my names have higher volume of traffic than most, lower quality, so I am very happy with my current RPM from DS.

If your names are parked at SEDO...I would move them out fast. Try DS, NameDrive or even Parked.com

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats a very nice RPM demo , I don't blame you for staying there. My namedrive RPM is 36.25 this month , Parked is $25.75 , Fabulous is $170.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow searchsix

Fabulous is $170

That is awesome....

I think I do well at DomainSpa because they use Yahoo adfeeds which pay more than Google (at least during beta period). What sort of domain names do you have at Fabulous???

GT - best advice, if you have stuff parked at Sedo you can do better elsewhere I know from experience.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fabulous is so high because of gambling domains , although other catagories are paying very well too , but the gambling domains push it way up.

eq78

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I average around 30% on Fabulous CTR and SEDO some names do 40% others 1% DOMAINSPA does have incredible looking pages but they disallow so much traffic. I also found Fabulous pays better for Asian Traffic then others I had a domain at Namedrive that paid.04 a click at Fabulous its been about .23 average sometimes a little higher. I want to try parked.com I like the look of some of their pages. Search you right you cannot beat Fabulous for Gambling makes up for everything else.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
25% or so here

On another note.. who seems to do adult domains best these days?..

My RPM is only $12.77 on parked domains, thinking i might just point them all back to my own affiliate links if it doesnt start to improve since i can usually get $50-70 RPM from per signup type of stuff.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that CTR has a lot to do with how internet savy the traffic is. For example, people using the browser bar as a search engine are not very internet savy and are likely to click through. People misspelling myspace.com probably use the internet a lot and realize immediately that they landed on a parked page. For this reason I've noticed that foreign traffic will often have a higher CTR than U.S. traffic. Obviously how well the keywords match up to the traffic is important also. If my theory is true, improving click value is much easier than improving CTR.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what exactly determines the fluctuations in price of certain keyword? I have noticed that Sedo gives me 0.08 - 0.10 eurocents per click the first day and 0.04 - 0.05 later. this happens in almost all cases. any ideas why?

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I could get up to 60% CTR with a landing page from ND.

demo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that CTR has a lot to do with how internet savy the traffic is.

Yes I agree, I think my CTR is lower because most of my sites are technology related. These people are quick to figure out they are at a parked page and try elsewhere.

I still use the address bar at times and type in exactly what I want because I don't want the bs sponsored results, or the order google presents the results in.

I just want what I am looking for and sometimes the quickest way is the address bar.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what exactly determines the fluctuations in price of certain keyword? I have noticed that Sedo gives me 0.08 - 0.10 eurocents per click the first day and 0.04 - 0.05 later. this happens in almost all cases. any ideas why?

Advertiser inventories will cause this ( I learned from another member here). Advertisers will only pay for a certain number of clicks. After that number is achieved it goes to the next highest bidder whick could be significantly lower. Best way I know to judge advertiser inventory is to google the keyword and see how many advertisers there are for it.

Yes I agree, I think my CTR is lower because most of my sites are technology related.

I found that Skenzo has a pretty nice landing page for internet savy traffic. It looks more like a real website. I use it through TrafficClub as one of the 4 choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom