Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What is the best Twitter analytics tools for social media marketers?

Domain summit 2024

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've used Hootsuite, Commun.it and currently using Content Studio for social media.

I must say Commun.it is best for Twitter management.

Thakurajat28

Reaction score
As I am a social media marketing manager, I have used many tools till now.
Out of them I was really impressed with the tool FollowerAudit, and liked its functioning.

FollowerAudit is a Twitter analytics tool. This tool provides amazing different features which you won't get in any other tool in the same pricing plans.
It is an affordable tool. You will get the following features

FAKE FOLLOWERS - Identify the percentage of fake followers in your or any other public account and also get a list of all fake followers,

INACTIVE FOLLOWERS - Identify the percentage of inactive/ghost followers in your or any other public account and also get a list of all inactive/ghost followers,

TRACK FOLLOWERS GROWTH - Track your followers growth daily, weekly and monthly.

TRACK UNFOLLOWERS - Get real-time alerts whenever some will unfollow you and a list of all the unfollowers,

GET DETAILED FOLLOWERS ANALYTICS - Get other detailed followers analytics like - identify most-followed follower, list of verified accounts, last active date of followers,etc.

COMPARE ACCOUNTS - Compare multiple public Twitter accounts stats together.

TRACK YOUR COMPETITORS - Get all the insights mentioned above for your competitors too.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators