Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What is the cheapest level for Exec Accounts at GD?

• Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

I have an Executive Account with GD and pay $6.95 each total. I have to email or call my names in to my exec. It is actually easier to do this. Is this the cheapest for .coms only?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was promised $6.81 but the exec left and they later reneged on the agreement and now they say $6.95 only with a phone call or email.

It think the requirement sucks myself and looking to go with a firm who does not require personal interaction of a phone call or email to get less than $9.20

The GD Exec Acct dept is only open during business hrs so if you want to grab a name at night or weekends you better hope no one else wants it.

D

Deleted member 70408

Call the regular line and tell the rep to get the code for the cheaper rates. It is a pain in the butt, but saves you some dough and you can lock down the name on the weekend.

MadMac

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
6.95 is the very best you can get from the Acc. Exec. Which of course is BS as you can use e.g. bulk renewal by yourself (50 domains) to go below this with a mixed portfolio like .info. Unfortunately no codes seem to work for renewal anymore and I guess this will stay so. So better look for an alternative. There are more than one cheaper registar around and depending on the size of your portfolio you will be able to save a lot now and in the future...

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker offers excellent pricing to dnf members. Check out their forum here.

MadMac

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My current favourite is Fab. And besides general very low pricing they are among the very less who give the price drop for .net directly to their customers whereas Bob P. still charges you double - with a fat margin of more than 100%. Time to think!

Cheers,
Mac

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Buying a reseller account will get you all the extensions at the rock bottom cheapest rates. If you buy alot of names it's worth it. The $175 or so that i paid for my GreatNics.com account i already made back in cheaper reg costs for the names i've bought through Greatnics.com

MadMac

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picassoface said:
Buying a reseller account will get you all the extensions at the rock bottom cheapest rates.
What pricing is available with a reseller account? Don't think it will really be competitive and worth the additional charge.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNGeeks said:

for url forwarding to ppc landing page, moniker seems to require additional several $$ ($6 - 7) . Anyone can confirm if this is correct / incorrect?

fredlucas

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MissDomain said:
for url forwarding to ppc landing page, moniker seems to require additional several $$ ($6 - 7) . Anyone can confirm if this is correct / incorrect?

No, URL forwarding is free once you get the DNF special pricing.

Private registrations are $1 a year. You can delete a name and only pay $.25 if you do so within the first few days.

Moniker >> GoDaddy. Make the switch sooner rather than later.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fredlucas said:
No, URL forwarding is free once you get the DNF special pricing.

Private registrations are $1 a year. You can delete a name and only pay $.25 if you do so within the first few days.

Moniker >> GoDaddy. Make the switch sooner rather than later.

HI, do you mean url forwarding is free for moniker or GD? I know it is free for GD and i said it seems moniker charges several just for the url forward but i'm not sure.

By 'dnf special pricing', again how to get it and are you talking about moniker or gd?

And you are recommending people to drop moniker and go for gd?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fredlucas can you confirm URL forwarding is free with the DNF pricing? I have $1 for domain privacy but $6 for URL forwarding?

MissDomain no....Moniker is king. It would be crazy to drop them for Godaddy. If you wish to have your Moniker account set up for special pricing you can either PM MonikerMan on DNF or I believe you can email [email protected] and let them know you are a DNF member.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNGeeks said:

I'm considering Moniker as my choice registrar. Dropping godaddy all together. Godaddy has proven to be quite one sided and even when proven wrong they choose the side that suits their needs. Basically Godaddy cant be trusted, and for some domain names trust is crucial. I've never heard anything bad about moniker and recently they detected i had an issue and contacted me out of the blue. It showed me a professional side which I favor.

MonikerChris

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yokee.com said:
I'm considering Moniker as my choice registrar. Dropping godaddy all together. Godaddy has proven to be quite one sided and even when proven wrong they choose the side that suits their needs. Basically Godaddy cant be trusted, and for some domain names trust is crucial. I've never heard anything bad about moniker and recently they detected i had an issue and contacted me out of the blue. It showed me a professional side which I favor.
Yokee, thank you for the accolades! I know that since I am a sales exec for Moniker, it would be easy for some (if not all of you) to assume that I am biased in saying that we (Moniker.com) are the best... The truth of the matter is that I had interviewed at Moniker for a completely different position, and it hadn't been the right fit. After doing the research on Moniker, and seeing the commitment to integrity, customer service, and excellence in business demonstrated by MonikerMan, Victor, and every employee at Moniker, I would have bugged the stuffing out of the guys there just for the chance to work with such a phenomenal team. Thankfully, MonikerMan and Victor felt I would be a good fit for their sales team. I can honestly say that we will always try to work our rear ends off for you! Thanks for the support to all the Moniker fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom