Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What is the Current Cheapest/Best/Most Popular Domain Reseller Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What domain reseller will charge me the least for domains? Secondly, what reseller do most domainers prefer for it's quality, the most popular Reseller? I figure the two might not be the same. Is Directi still a good reseller to sell through?

I have an old Enom Reseller account (setup on their crappy "Registry rocket" www.DomainCheep.com) that charges me these prices:
.com $8.99/yr
.net $8.99/yr
.org $8.99/yr
.me $21.99/yr
.us $8.99/yr
.info $8.99/yr
.mobi $8.99/yr
I'm not a direct reseller, I'm under an old-timer at DNForum who used to sell these for $100 many years ago when you could still create these things. His username is similar to NameCheap, but it's not that. If I paid the money to become a direct reseller for Enom, would I get better pricing?

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Work with your Enom Technology Partner, to convert your account to ETP. If you have 1000+ domains, you can get ETP without cost last time I checked.

I have hundreds of sub-resellers, if they reach more than 1000+ domains. I advise them to get their direct ETP.

ETP pricing is $8.95 till January 15, 2012, and will go up to $9.00 Enom. Other registrar my have different pricing.

Hopefully this help.

rngrdanny22

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're interested in .us and .info names, GoDaddy usually has discounted rates around $2.00/yr. They don't always offer it, but it comes around every few months.

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Work with your Enom Technology Partner, to convert your account to ETP. If you have 1000+ domains, you can get ETP without cost last time I checked.
I have hundreds of sub-resellers, if they reach more than 1000+ domains. I advise them to get their direct ETP.
ETP pricing is $8.95 till January 15, 2012, and will go up to $9.00 Enom. Other registrar my have different pricing.
Hopefully this help.
Yes it does help, thank you. So if I convert to direct I will save .04/domain, which adds up.
Do most Domainers still use Enom?

Do any have good experiences with http://www.resellerclub.com/ ? If so, do you get the best pricing by selling directly through them or through a particular uplink?

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no perfect resellers program. I personally use Enom and GoDaddy for reseller, both provide private label solutions. By the way, I never use ResellerClub, so I can add more information about their service.

I like enom for some controls to support my customer, though Godaddy provides 24x7 support for your customers. Depending on how you want to manage your site and provide support to your resellers. It's a decision you need to make.

Last edited:

DeluxeNames.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
By the way, resellerclub is part of Enom, though I never use them, so I can add more information about their service.
Are you sure of this? Directi.com owns ResellerClub, is that what you meant? I searched the net and Directi is still it's own company based in India, and Enom is based in the USA.

Last question, the base slab for the cheapest ResellerClub pricing is .com for $8.39. That is a great price but takes $2999 in domains to get there. Is there any shortcuts to get to the base slab like if I sign up under someone?

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My bad about ResellerClub, now I'm not sure. ):

To get a better pricing, I guess that's what you need to spend with ResellerClub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom