Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What Is The International DNF Members Opinion On Bush/Iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As an American, I apparently fall in the minority on this. I am against going to war with Iraq... yet. I've not read any compelling reason/proof as to why we are likely committing 300,000 troops (read: humans) and gadzillions of dollars to this war. I'm the first to admit I may be missing something, however.

From what I've read, most of the rest of the world thinks George Bush is a war lunatic. Anyone of you members from the UK and other countries disagree with this assessment?

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am against war, but something has to be done. I believe IRAQ has nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons. Its only a matter of time before he uses them. As for Bush and the reason to attack IRAQ comes down to 3 reasons.

First reason. Just over 4 years ago there was an alien spacecraft that crashed in IRAQ. The US Government is worried that IRAQ is going to reverse engineer the alien technology.

The second reason is the threat of IRAQ using weapons against the USA and its allies.

Third reason is simply "oil".

When it comes down to it though, im more worried about what our military is doing to us, then what IRAQ could do to us. By that I mean the constant spraying of chemtrails (Not to be confused with contrails) over our skies.

RMF

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
Just over 4 years ago there was an alien spacecraft that crashed in IRAQ. The US Government is worried that IRAQ is going to reverse engineer the alien technology.

I won't even question this, I'll just take your word for it. Wow, of all the places on this whole planet to crash your alien spacecraft! Those aliens sure don't know how to pick good crash sites. How screwed will we all be if Iraq starts whizzing around the galaxy in a fleet of alien spacecraft?

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And of course, 'Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons will spOIL the OIL :D

Doc

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi RMF, Are you serious about the UFO/Iraq connection? If so, could you please give me your source of information.
The only thing online I've found related to that is something in an X-Files epiosode. Thanks.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
I
First reason. Just over 4 years ago there was an alien spacecraft that crashed in IRAQ. The US Government is worried that IRAQ is going to reverse engineer the alien technology.

RMF

Hey RMF, I follow UFO stuff a bit .. I dont recall this supposed crash.. you ahve a link..?

Here's one you may enjoy ..possible Mars crash ?

http://www.anomalous-images.com/mgs/crashed_ufo.html

actual photo on Mars..

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't remember what sites have information on that. Usually stuff like that don't last to long on sites. Im sure if you do a search online, you will find stuff.

I first heard of it on the Art Bell radio show when Art interviewed a guy who use to work at Area51.

Like I said though, I wouldn't worry much about that. I would worry about chemtrails.

RMF

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Bidawinner,

Well, this thread is getting off track on a "cosmic" scale, but I just want to say that I love that anomalous-images stuff. I've been following it for a while, myself. My feelings are, at this point, that most of it can be explained by the strange geological phenomena on Mars and the other planets in question. But there is always a chance there IS something to this stuff, which keeps me intrigued.

Anyone want to get back to Earth on the Iraq issue? :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
I can't remember what sites have information on that. Usually stuff like that don't last to long on sites. Im sure if you do a search online, you will find stuff.

I first heard of it on the Art Bell radio show when Art interviewed a guy who use to work at Area51.

Like I said though, I wouldn't worry much about that. I would worry about chemtrails.

RMF
Yep., I found it..
pretty damn funny too..

http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/uforo751.htm

the best part is supposedly the aliens have bio-engineered scorpions the size of cows to be watchdogs for saddam !:laugh:

Gomains.. apologize for drifting off topic..

The only thing I know for sure is Saddm is mentally unstable and ruthless.. I also know the Iraqi people are either live in such fear they cant do anything (to remove saddam) or are so stupid they cant remove him .... But I do recall during desert storm his army was a punch of Pu***ys... light a firecracker and they all star surrenderring..

I think they understand Saddam is a loose nut and would rather surrender tahn put up a "real" fight..

The bootom line for the US , Russia, and as far as that goes ..most of the world is Irags Oil.. it simply must flow ...

Screw conserving Oil .. I hope we drain every damn drop in the earth...lets be done it so we can move closer towards free energy (Oh yeah.. it can be done..and it scare the P out the major oil producers) ..

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm all for oil being used in other forms for various products (until something better comes along) but as a power source, it's rapidly becoming archaic. Check out this site about an invention that creates power from water/hydrogen. It actually seems to be a legit group of professionals, not some crackpot in a barn:
http://www.genesisworldenergy.org/pressroom.htm
Can you imagine if this is for real?

My point is that if we are starting this war for oil, it ain't necessarily a strong enough reason.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lets go more off topic... If your looking for another energy source, go search for "Zero Point Energy". Actually you can read about some it at http://www.zpower.net/zpe.htm

RMF

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"First reason. Just over 4 years ago there was an alien spacecraft that crashed in IRAQ. The US Government is worried that IRAQ is going to reverse engineer the alien technology."

Holy crap! Are you serious?? I'll come back tom'w and actually read the posts, but I couldn't leave without commenting on that aspect. It's a joke, right? LOL.

Good Luck! :)

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll post back on topic, I'm an American as well and like Gomains am aginst the war. The only reason for the war is OIL. If it was about weapons of mass destruction then clearly North Korea and Iran pose far more of a threat then Iraq. North Korea has admitied to posesing Nukes. They pose a far greater risk of attacking US soil then iraq does.

Originally posted by Gomains
As an American, I apparently fall in the minority on this. I am against going to war with Iraq... yet. I've not read any compelling reason/proof as to why we are likely committing 300,000 troops (read: humans) and gadzillions of dollars to this war. I'm the first to admit I may be missing something, however.

From what I've read, most of the rest of the world thinks George Bush is a war lunatic. Anyone of you members from the UK and other countries disagree with this assessment?

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Our opinions of Iraq are based on news reports in the Western media. I'm not sure we can make an educated opinion, because I'm not sure we're getting the whole story, or the true story. Similar to how Saddam and other dictators manipulate the people in their countries by altering the truth. Everyone assumes the U.S. is the "good guys," but what assumptions are we using to draw that conclusion? Nobody starts more wars than the U.S., and nobody except the U.S. has ever used a weapon of mass destruction. I think we need to stop and think about what we're doing - Not just in this case, but our overall global policy.

My personal opinion is that a war with Iraq would be bad on many levels (humanitarian, economic, diplomatic, etc.).

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
War is ALWAYS bad. If you look closer at the numbers, civilian casualties are always higher than that of the military personnel in almost ANY war.

And as I posted on another thread about Lott: if Clinton was on the last presidential ballot, George W.M. Bush wouldn't be in power now. * It seems that nobody has noticed the middle name thing.

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The world is overpopulated. It's time that one half of the world ate the other half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom