Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is the richest kind of air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
(Kid Humor... just to make sure) Just to get some of you laughing!!! From my kids to you..

A MILLIONAIRE!

:fish2:

Domain Days 2024

Joe

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious, ask your kids the following: if a millionaire is the richest kind of air, what does that make a billionaire? :biggrin1:

-Joe

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Talking about millionaires;
A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God. While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?" God replied, "1 second." The next day the preacher asked God, "God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?" And God replied, "A penny." Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, "God, can I have one of your pennies?" And God replied, "Just wait a sec."

T

tekz999

A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God. While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?" God replied, "1 second." The next day the preacher asked God, "God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?" And God replied, "A penny." Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, "God, can I have one of your pennies?" And God replied, "Just wait a sec."

Nice!

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear denny007,
Frankly speaking, your humor is much much funnier than mine! :'( :disappoin:

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

lol

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice Joke Denny..lol...

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lmao, Nice Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom