Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My RPC fell 50% Friday and Saturday.
What is wrong with parked?

Domain Days 2024

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My RPC fell 50% Friday and Saturday.
What is wrong with parked?

not sure what is going on with parked - but fri and sat where def. by far the worst - i am not sure its over yet , as the updates are still delayed and yesterday is in process of being updated and it looks like a below average day too - down over 15 % of the estimate ( estimates look aleway nice ,then when i get the updates , i also get a shock at the same time )

then the 29th has not even started with updates - so it is quite strange lately and that payperiod started normal until thurs the 18th and went completly crazy from there.

every time the stats are delayed by a day or so , the end results are quite low.

i do hope that parked can get a handle on this.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wondering the same.....how has 9/30 stats updated...but 9/29 still hasn't??

also wanting to know how rpc's drop as TQ score rises??....i thought it would be the other way around...:(

H

H2FC

somethings bad wrong with Parked the past few days....we need some explanation.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What explanations are you looking for? Ask was delayed on the stats on the 27th, 28th and the 29th. Today we finalized the 30th before the 29th based on a new stats finalizing system that we put in place today, that doesn't wait for the previous day to finish. Which should help speed up things when companies like Ask are delayed.

The month of September was the best month overall since arbitrage went away in February and Ask lost their Google feed in March. Tonight/tomorrow we are adding 13 new countries from Yahoo, if anybody has traffic from those countries you should definitely see a nice increase.

So has anything changed in the system since last pay period, sure, about 500 things. Anything that would affect the revenue anybody generates today, no. Mostly tools and a few new features that we will be announcing in the next day or so.

If anybody has anything specific, you know me I have no problem answer questions.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom