Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What laws apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm SEO

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a student in law school. My first year is all pre-registered, but i'd like to hear suggestions on what to study next year. I'm interested in internet business obviously, and in being the lawyer for other internet businessmen.

What are your thoughts?

zenlogo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think its an excellent specialization and rapidly growing field. The trademark issues alone are a fantastic opportunity. The better lawyers in the field are so popular their hard to get ie: Ari Goldberg at Esqwire.com. Another advantage of this field, you can market and do business online (like Ari). gives you working mobility and freedom. Good Luck!... I might need you services somesday!

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TM, copyright, contract law would be a good place to start. Since most of all disputes are covered under those catagories.

Brett Lewis

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Obviously, anything Internet-law related that your school might offer would be useful. To learn this specialty, though, you need to do it. Your best bet would be to put some time in at a firm that has an IP or Internet practice.

Study hard!

Brett Lewis, Esq.
Lewis & Hand, LLP
www.lewishand.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom