Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What monetization service works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would love to hear comments from other users on here on which monetization service they use and if it works fine for them.Thanks for your feedback.-

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
any comments on this? good or bad.-
-on the monetization services around that have worked and have not worked for you?-

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why not "READ" thru the "domains with traffic section" threads going back a few years

that will "show you" which services members "actually used" (along with stats if still posted) to monetize their domain names.

imo...

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fair deal, Biggie.- Will do. Did try before but the heavyweights from before have faded out.-
- Would seem to me DNF users favor Bodis, ds, Voodoo and some of the new players as well. Agree on this?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Internet Traffic, hands down. Unless you want to constantly tip the PPC company's executive vacations.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...Unless you want to constantly tip the PPC company's executive vacations.

No Doubt, me thinks most of the corporate PPC companies have modeled their business practice of skimming of the top after the Chicago mob in 70's/80's Vegas :)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Poker and Theo -Thanks for your posts.-
- I'll open an Internet Traffic account. I did hear of Schilling's new company awhile back but thought both Parking Crew and Rook Media were even hotter with DNF users if you want to go with the new guys.-

But it looks like Internet Traffic beats them all, sounds solid .
:)

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
internettraffic.com takes you to domainnamesales.com .- Looks like that's Schilling's marketplace and parking both in the same.-

No sub-forum on Internet Traffic on dnf yet.- Must be because it's so new.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why not "READ" thru the "domains with traffic section" threads going back a few years

that will "show you" which services members "actually used" (along with stats if still posted) to monetize their domain names.
imo...
Biggie- Not that I was cutting and did not want to do my homework.- Did do a fair bit of reading after Sedo, Bodis, etc. but the problem domainers have is it takes so long to find out if a service will pan out for you or not.- At least a good six months imo.-

If you give each company only a dozen domains you're spread too thin.- Sort of defeats its own purpose, don't you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom