Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What Pays Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Sponsor or Google Adsense for type in traffic domain names?

For Google adsense just assume a one page html document that properly targets the ads.

I understand that domain sponsor uses google. I guess this is an issue over whether the 50% revenue split from domainsponsor generates more income than the google adsense program does. Any insight?

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ClassicNames.com said:
Domain Sponsor or Google Adsense for type in traffic domain names?

For Google adsense just assume a one page html document that properly targets the ads.

I understand that domain sponsor uses google. I guess this is an issue over whether the 50% revenue split from domainsponsor generates more income than the google adsense program does. Any insight?

I would imagine that it will be Domain Sponsor but why not get your own feed and get 50% of the revenue.

I know that if you have a uk traffic i can get you a feed that will earn you around 3 pound a click ($5) for credit card related search's.

Worth a though.....

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DeCal said:
I would imagine that it will be Domain Sponsor but why not get your own feed and get 50% of the revenue.

I know that if you have a uk traffic i can get you a feed that will earn you around 3 pound a click ($5) for credit card related search's.

Worth a though.....

I'm really not too sure that domain sponsor would be better.

I'm sure it is a fact that Google's landing page program on it's own is better then the google adsense program they offer.

domainsponsor is splitting what they receive from the google landing page program. I'm sure this was the way too achieve 1 million page views per month. I'm still not sure that 50% of googles landing page program generated more income than google adsense with the criteria mentioned above.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any other insight? I cannot be the only one that has this question.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If going on 'your own' dont forget to add server costs etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom