Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What Registrar has a Portfolio option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a large # of domains, which are using DNS from 3 different PPC providers, its a mess managing them in 1 account, but I want a single account for all my domains. The ideal solution would be to place the domains in there own portfolio, so I can manage them better and perform bulk DNS changes per portfolio.

I'm currently with Enom which doesnt offer this, does anyone know of a bulk Registrar that has a portfolio option?....I would appreciate it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I found that Bulkregister.com has a portfolio tool, but I dont like the $99 annual fee and $10.95 pricing......Any Bulkregister resellers out there that can hook me up?

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker has Domain Categories.
You may e-mail their support for special DNF prices.
I'm pleased with them.

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm currently with Enom which doesnt offer this, does anyone know of a bulk Registrar that has a portfolio option?
eNom acquired BulkRegister last month and will be offering Bulk's "Magic Folders" functionality to eNom customers in a few weeks.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
other way you can do this is via setting your NSs to point to imonetize.com (after you sign up ofcourse) then you can change all your NSs from there or even have rotate/change per click or other...

link to domainmanager.com here

this is what domainers with huge portfolios use as it allows you to test traffic in a seamless way + when you move PPC providers you can simply add NS and it's done...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
eNom acquired BulkRegister last month and will be offering Bulk's "Magic Folders" functionality to eNom customers in a few weeks.

Thanks Daniel, Where did you learn of this? I like Enom and prefer to stay, but if the folders are a long way out, I think I'm going to give Moniker a try as Kirkos and Abraham suggested.......Thanks!

Reaction score
Yes our category manager is designed for just this purpose and works great. You can manage 5000 domains at a time if you need to....the most domains viewed on one page.

Just email [email protected] and indicate you are a dnforum member and provide your moniker.com account number and you will get special pricing.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the way all the registrars should do it instead of the odd very low limits some impose, such as the 20 names on a page at GoDaddy.

Although 20's the default, you can use the drop down to select "Show All"

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I cant beleive my post degraded to a Godaddy topic....Yuk!

Daniel Domainer

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Daniel, Where did you learn of this? I like Enom and prefer to stay, but if the folders are a long way out, I think I'm going to give Moniker a try as Kirkos and Abraham suggested.......Thanks!
Eva, as I understand it, although there has been no formal announcement made, the functionality has already had a soft launch and is live now. I could tell you how I know...but then I'd have to kill you :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Eva, as I understand it, although there has been no formal announcement made, the functionality has already had a soft launch and is live now. I could tell you how I know...but then I'd have to kill you :D

:lol: You can always PM me, I can keep a secret. :-# I tried Enom's Beta version and didnt see anything there, I decided to give Moniker a try, they have a little better pricing, and if I like them, I'll move the 400+ I have, $3000in transfers, OUCH!........Thanks again!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Hey Daniel,

You were right! ENOM just launched MAGIC FOLDERS, YES! I am SO happy I could.......well lets just leave it at that. What a coincidence it was only a few days ago I was really looking for it, and now I have it, Enom..THANK YOU! They modified a lot when managing domains, so I'll have to relearn it, but not a problem.....Thanks again!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom