Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What Should I do ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HI,

I just want your advice to me now I own more than 1350 domains :cheesy: some domains get huge traffic from very old BackLink or type in with some or no revenue in trafficz I try more than one company park with the same result .
Today just I try to change the style and put some keywords like iddda.com this domain get about 90+ type in without revenue and just check it all the traffic come to me want to go to iddaa.com this domains for gaming so i just collect some keyword from it
do you think this method will be good ?
do you think change style and keywords will help me or i will get the same result for all ?!

Thanks,
Ahmed

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If possible the keywords should match the subject of the domain, so people will see related ads and links to what they are searching for.

If it's a mixed letter domain, you should park the domain somewhere that shows you where the traffic is coming from, and what keywords got them there. Sedo parking does this.

Another option is to forward the domain direct to an affiliate program related to the domain subject, if you can find a good affiliate program.

But you are doing the right thing, keep testing different pages and keywords til you find the best combination. Maybe even develop some of the better domains into websites!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Using archive.org you might able to see a cached copy of the old site for a particular domain.
The parking stats are often not helpful. Then host the domain on your server or use a free statcounter service in order to analyze the traffic.

It is also possible that the traffic is junk and will not convert. Then there is little you can do.

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
may be you need to optimize them better. I don't know how you optimize your domains. It takes time.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all reply to me , Its work great :) some domains was be great now .
Well work more to be all my domains great , I just love to buy and parked only .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom