Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have managed to advertise my website in a MAJOR magazine related to modified cars etc (target audience of the site) that will be seen by at least 200,000 people interested in my site. It will be in the february issue, but released in january.

What I am wanting to know is what should I do in the meantime so that when people visit the site they wanna use it!

The site is http://www.tunedautos.com

I have already added an image 'garage' where they can 'park' their images and promote them using a unique url generated for them by the site. Theres also specs, pics etc of cars but what else does there need to be?

Cheers!

Craig

M

mole

Well, you could make your text size bigger for a start. Don't optimize your site for a 800 x 600 resolution ever, that's 5 years ago thinking and technology and adoption. Go to Google and duplicate their text size.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would place an ebaymotors affiliate link somewhere on the site or even better would be a live feed if they offer it like they do the regular ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom