Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What software/service you use for catching expired domain nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fking

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK, domainface were great for me, but since they can't fix their issues for the last few months I'm on the look out for new software/service that does similar job.
What do you use at the moment and why you choose it over the others?

p.s.
the more automated the better for me and if they have auto bidding, great! :)

catchmesleeping

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently wrote some server side software that drop catches pending delete names. I'm finding huge differences in the quality of APIs that are available out there, but can usually catch about 20 or 30% of the names I'm going after.

I was looking into Protrada recently. They told me they do drop catching and automatic bidding for PreRelease names. I probably would try them out next, if I wasn't working on my own software.

Fking

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks

lets get some more input
this forum seems a bit slow lately? :)

Team Protrada

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

We are sorry it's taken a little while to jump into this thread.
But yes, as mentioned above, Protrada does offer a drop catching service which starts the backorders at $20, and to ensure you have the highest chances of securing the domains you want, Protrada also offers the option to backorder on NameJet and SnapNames as well, all with 1 click!

Protrada also has a Bid Sniper tool that will place your bid automatically in the very final minutes of the auction, which can be used on regular auctions, as well as pre-release, and backorders.

Best of all, all data in the Exchange is FREE! You can browse through millions of domains every day, and sort and narrow your search results using over 20 filters, such as: Appraised Value, PR, Backlinks, and much much more!

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or contact our Support Team by LiveChat or email.

Thank you,
Team Protrada

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom