Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

what the..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11153&item=5716341539&rd=1

"I am getting out of the domain biz for health reasons. 99% of the domains are .COM." <-------- LOL!!!!!!! Now that's a good one :eek:k:

"Not to brag, but this is easily the most quality portfolio of 1,700 domains you'll ever see in one offer. Many people have emailed me with this comment. A lot of work went into accumulating these names - thousands of hours and a lot of money." <----- Would you consider any of those names premium? I sure wouldn't even spend the reg' fee on 95% of them!

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looked through most of them until I got tired of trying to find a decent one!?

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is more a " Im going out of biz sale, so im selling my crap and focus on premium names"

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upon review of his 1,700 names for sale I agree it is tough to find any worth much more than a reg fee. IMO a major reason is he appears to have concentrated on both mostly made-up names and also shorter domains, plus too heavy emphasis on only com's.

Real names which are well targeted keywords are much better. That normally means long domains since all the good keyword shorter ones are long gone.

An example from his list is Gaming4u.com rather than the significantly better keyword url such as GamingForYou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom