Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What to do with domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a main law website and have recently aquired many law related domains. Should I,
a) Park them,
b) Create a law related mini site on each and give back links to my main site
c) just point the traffic at my main site

Thanks for your advice in advance

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
well...i have a question for you..

why did you purchase them?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Provided that your main law site is developed, your satellite domains should point to the main law site, if they contain keywords specific to your target market, thus maximizing your targeted traffic.

Dave S

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I figured they would be usfull.

(Good Point ? damn that was a shit 2000 post by myself LOL - ??? what do you mean ? )

- It was your 2000th Post!

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dont park them as there can be reputational issues with doing that... I'd develop them individually and include a few links back to your main site.

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Put on some minisites with quality content, 15-20 pages at least. You can hire someone to write for you, and if you do, you will need timeless content that could be great even 5 years from now. Then you don't have to update your site that often (news get's old fast) and you can have it there for years bringing traffic and revenue (of course some link building will have to be done if you want to rank them for something).

As for the links, you can link your home page somewhere on those minisites (maybe a sidebar) and link some inner pages with a targeted anchor text within your articles. This should help your main site rank for different keywords later. And remember, nothing scammy about linking, be natural and provide useful info. User experience first.

As for the monetization, try adsense or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom