Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What to do with left over traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsmith21

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a handful domains registered that get a dozen or so hits per day but no matter what keywords or who they are parked with I just can't get the clicks on them. I mean no clicks at all....probably not even enough to cover registration.

Got any suggestionson what I can do with the traffic on these sites other then sell the domains?

~JT

Domain Days 2024

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
find out if its bot traffic or real traffic. try to find the source of traffic or what people r looking on it if its real traffic.

Without specific name , cant really help u a lot.

DomainsRate

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What are the names? If your willing to sell or trade pm me.

jtsmith21

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's natural type in traffic. One site is an E-commerce type. Probably people trying to login to thier account. The other is a typo of phone book directory. I set both as a search box for a while and then used the keywords they were searching...still no luck. I have my own server so redirection of the traffic is feasible. Can you sell traffic (redirect it) rather then park it? Any other options other then selling that you can think of?

Sorry...forgot the names.

niptck.com -- Typo of Nip tuck TV show. Season hasn't even started and I am getting 24 hits per day. Big ZERO on the click counter.

wwwlsuperpages.com -- wwwl typo. Remarkably this one gets about 3 hits per day and has 1.13% clicks

channealdvisor.com -- Typo - Probably people trying to get to their channel advisor account login. avergage of 10 daily with .8% clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom