Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What was this post all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(_Y_)Man

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm, that does seem kind of shady :noidea:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you notice the subject line was still the same with .org in it. Only the title of the thread had changed. If you browsed through the forums and found the thread you would see the .org was there.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got several PM's from EJS explaining it. It all seems to be a series of mistakes and compounded errors by EJS with nothing dishonest about it from what I can tell. He said he got the name mixed up with wealth.org, a different name he was brokering and must have also forgot to mention he was acting as a broker. No real harm done other than some aggravation and time. Issue closed as far as I am concerned.

D

Deleted member 70408

Good evening all. Here is an explanation of what happened. I was asked by the owner of ET.net and Wealth.net to find a buyer if I could. When I listed them on DNF (http://www.dnforum.com/f118/et-net-w...tml#post819817), the owner of Wealth.org asked me to see if I could find a buyer for his name, too. You can see from that post that I added in Wealth.org a couple of days ago.

Last night, I hastily posted the names, and instead of putting in Wealth.org, I wrote in ET.org. I received a message from Trader this morning with an offer for ET.org. I wasn't really thinking, and actually emailed the owner of Wealth.org to tell him someone made an offer, lower than what he asked. I told trader that I would get back to him when the owner got back to town, as he is in Las Vegas (he lives in Australia). Trader then got back to me about the mess-up. I edited the listing to remove ET.org and actually closed the entire thread.

I have never really brokered any names before, and based on the lack of response for the 3 names, I will tell the owners I couldn't find a buyer. I apologize for any confusion.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem at all EJS. It was just confusing as the thread closed right as someone posted a complaint, without any explination on your part. It was prob a good idea the thread was closed, as people love to chime in when someone is being flaimed. As Trader said, no harm done... Was just trying to clear things up.

Thanks.
Andrew Shaw

D

Deleted member 70408

Thanks... I actually just checked the PM I sent to the owner of Wealth.org this morning, and I said that I received an offer for ET,org, so I probably confused the heck out of him, too.

Anyway, sorry to everyone for the confusion this caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom