Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What will a PPC page look like in 5 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What will PPC pages look like in 5 years time?
What do you think they will look like, if indeed you think PPC will still exist in the year 2012?

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There will undoubtedly be a revolution in PPC pages within the next five years. I would imagine that for individual sites or indeed portfolios with say 1,000+ visitors per month (a very small number) the market will go towards 'leasing'. The leasing will consist of a business for example 'leasing' the site/s for a given period and putting up their own adverts (the best will contain video and sound, etc.), just like a minor advert on tv at the moment that is only shown at 3am in the morning.

Of course the larger the visitor numbers and their geo-economic origin will determine the income earned by the domain owners. It will be a case that we will actually be 'watching' commercials on parked pages.

Just my 2 cents.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe PPC will turn to CPA in the next 5 years .

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PPC is already turing into CPA...what do you think click quality is based on?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we won't need PPC as we develop our sites or promote our own pages or perhaps a revolutionary new system will be in place.

I would rather have all my domains as instant mini-sites upon registration that would be dynamic sites as soon as they are activated. Sure, it may be wishful thinking. But such technology is not too far fetched to think that you select a domain name, pay for it, instant keyword selection, instant hosting, instant site dynamic feeds. Far fetched? Not at all. Look what GoDaddy does with your domain name as soon as you reg it.

The domain owner will have total control over its content and revenue generating capabilities straight from the instant it is regged. Yes, instantaneous web site and content...all in about less than a minute.

Only then will the parking companies realize, once and for all, that we don't need them but they can not survive without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom