Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What would you do with 6000 visitors per month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a little webpage that is receiving 6000+ visitors per month with absolutely no promotion at all. The webpage isn't even a domain name, it's in the format like www.domainname.com/extension.

So my question is, what should I do with the traffic? Right now, I'm redirecting it to my DomainHop.com landing page. It's doing decently well there.

Oh by the way, if it helps any, these visitors are coming to the page looking for information on iPods. Thanks ;).

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not become an affiliate with a site that sells mp3 downloads. Like those dollar a song things. Then redirect the traffic to that?

hotsauce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maxf said:
I have a little webpage that is receiving 6000+ visitors per month with absolutely no promotion at all. The webpage isn't even a domain name, it's in the format like www.domainname.com/extension.

So my question is, what should I do with the traffic? Right now, I'm redirecting it to my DomainHop.com landing page. It's doing decently well there.

Oh by the way, if it helps any, these visitors are coming to the page looking for information on iPods. Thanks ;).

I'll buy that traffic for you as a 1 month contract :) or I know the perfect product to sell if you want to make some $$ from this domain

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom