Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What your opinion about a good LLL.us for 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

tmattos

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
about it values in the next 5 years. do you think it will still go up a lot?

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
about it values in the next 5 years. do you think it will still go up a lot?

Thanks for the clarification... Yes, they will go up! ...How much it's really tough to know. I've seen some .us that sold for $50 a year ago selling for over $200 now if that is an indication. I think it's one of the next best extensions (besides .com/.net) for investing in LLL type names.

Regards ~

tmattos

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about it too,
but dont you think the prices are too high? if more extensions keep going out, why will someone pay a fortune for a LLL.us ? just because the company is in US? I was looking to buy one LLL.us and the guy asked me for $900.. what's the potential of this? did you understand what i'm saying? hehe, thanks for the attention.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about it too,
but dont you think the prices are too high? if more extensions keep going out, why will someone pay a fortune for a LLL.us ? just because the company is in US? I was looking to buy one LLL.us and the guy asked me for $900.. what's the potential of this? did you understand what i'm saying? hehe, thanks for the attention.

No matter how many new extensions they bring out, there will only be ONE official country code extension for the United States and that will be .US. That is one nice thing about ccTLDs that sets them apart from gTLDs. They will always have a very clear identity and will be ideal for anyone living in or doing business in the country their ccTLD represents. If I was a small businessman in America who could not afford the .com of the name I wanted, my second choice would be .US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom