Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whatever happened to "Dont know if this is funny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was this thread in the humor forum that was becoming quite a bit less than funny. Now it seems to have disappeared. I can understand why. What I can't understand is that it seems to have been tried, executed and buried without explanation. Would anyone care to pontificate on the general dispositon of wayward threads?
This is the response I get when I try to access the thread:
neologist, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is it my breath? Tell me, I can take it. Honest.
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The thread has been removed by a Moderator or Admin because of the way it was going. It is sad when members get so over-heated that they have to shout abuse at one another and we really don't want to share in that sort of trash. There are various ways of dealing with this sort of issue - they got off light IMO.

neologist

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Understood. I just hope the offending parties (It wasn't me, was it) get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom