Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats are people doing with those stale Domains ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyUp

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum although an avid reader. Finally decided to take the plundge and post for a change.

Anyway I was wondering what are all you guys doing with those stale old Domains that are now earning you pennys if not Zero in revenue. Especially after the Arbitrage so called extinction. Are these Domains now worthless ? or are people trying their hand at developing ? or is it that there is still an element of Arbitrage out there that some of you guys are hush hush about..Im intrigued to know your thoughts.

CowboyUp :)

Domain Days 2024

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'm moving to more CPA offers. There are a few options there even - develop and do SEO for natural traffic, PPC to your old arbitrage domains now hosting CPA offers or even URL forward those domains to the CPA offer.

All depends on your taste for development work, but I'm easily blowing my PPC #'s out of the water using CPA.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'm moving to more CPA offers. There are a few options there even - develop and do SEO for natural traffic, PPC to your old arbitrage domains now hosting CPA offers or even URL forward those domains to the CPA offer.

All depends on your taste for development work, but I'm easily blowing my PPC #'s out of the water using CPA.

I agree with you gawnd....take those arb parked sites...turn them into mini affiliate sites...and let the arb continue...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom