Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs What's Best Parking Program? Sedo, Afternic, or GoDaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmojo

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of the three parking programs, which pays the best? Sedo, AFternic, or GoDaddy?

I have about 100 domains, and they cover the whole gamut. I have a handful of gambling and adult names, the rest are truly generic.

Domain Days 2024

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Each parking partner will delivery different results. The best thing is to park one week with each and see how they perform. Analyze things such as $ earned per click and percentage of click thrus. You may end up leaving names at multiple providers. Aim for CTR of 20% or more. Depending on your domains you can expect to earn somewhere between .05 and .75 per click or higher!
Don't forget about fabulous as they pay good money for gambling and adult names.

Good Luck!

AbdulBasit.com

www.AbdulBasit.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I would prefer you to park all your domains at Namedrive.com

That pays better than godaddy, sedo or any other as far as I know.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been using sedo so far...alot of views but not too many clicks yet

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I prefer Fabulous.com

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't know godaddy has its own parking program... I prefer sedo now... except I think sedo's negotiation process for selling domains is too restrictive.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of the three parking programs, which pays the best? Sedo, AFternic, or GoDaddy?

I have about 100 domains, and they cover the whole gamut. I have a handful of gambling and adult names, the rest are truly generic.

From what I recall, Afternic doesn't do their own parking, they use other company's feeds. But you get a cut of the sale if the name you sell through them is parked there as well.

I've been having some good results with Parked. They pay twice a month too.

And of course, place your gambling names with Fabulous, though members have noticed a decline in $ due to recent developments in US.

nas7782

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recommend domainsponsor and sedo (pro). Namedrive is a bit unstable. I like NameDrive's easy grouping of domains, so I park there to test new domains. Once it gets traffic, the RPC becomes lower, so I usually move it out to Domainsponsor.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently use three different companies. I find Fabulous to be the best for generics, domainsponsor the best for my typos and namedrive the best for foreign/non english traffic. Namedrive's grouping and domain management is great but Ive found Fabulous customer support to be killer.

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't know godaddy has its own parking program... I prefer sedo now... except I think sedo's negotiation process for selling domains is too restrictive.

GoDaddy's Cashparking doesn't seem to be that great, but I dunno. Has anyone had any luck with them?

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo made some major changes on August 18th. The clicks went way up and the PPC has gone up considerably over the last couple of months too. My income went up 75-100% immediately and has gone up another 25% (more or less) since. It's an amazing improvement. If you haven't used Sedo recently you may be surprised. I haven't tried anyone else so I don't have a comparison for you but I think that they are pretty good now, especially.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use the following in this order:
1. DS
2. Sedo
3. ND
4. TC

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also would recommend to move your domains around and see which parking service works best for which domain. Some domains perform terrible at one service and do great at another. I have moved some of my domains to another service and getting there 10 times of what I got before. Otheres only did 50% so, I moved them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom