Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

What's the cheapest way to accept credit cards, please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apart PayPal, what other reliable companies would you recommend in order to safely accept credit cards online, please ?

Consider we're from Italy so they should accept international members ... Thanks for your kind help.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about the Italy thing but I'm planning to use www.2checkout.com on a future site. I see a lot of sites using them & they seem decent enough so I thought I would try them out! :)

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have used 2checkout and processed thousands of dollars without any problems. Payment was on time ( wire transfers ) almost everytime. Support is a bit slow though.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyone for your suggestions, we're evaluating them.

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've used 2checkout.com as well - no problems. Fees are a little high - but you're up and running pretty quickly

Although, if your volume warrants - get something like payflowpro, authorize.net, etc - in the long run, you'll save much of the 2checkout service charges/fees

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, we'll consider them too, thanks.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cheapest?

Paypal is in most cases.

2co and paysystems you may also want to consider.

Pricey, but apparently pretty good is WorldPay(.com).

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use paypal, 2co, and paysystems.

Paysystems has the best overall system, but have a low chargeback threshhold.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've was trying to decide between 2checkout and paysystems for a while, but I decided that 2checkout would be best. There are far to many bad reviews for paysystems. The main reason I decided against paysystems was because they don't allow you to customize your customer checkout page. I think its important to keep the design of your own site through the order to prevent your customers from freaking out :)

I'll be signing up at 2checkout next week.

RMF

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
I've was trying to decide between 2checkout and paysystems for a while, but I decided that 2checkout would be best. There are far to many bad reviews for paysystems. The main reason I decided against paysystems was because they don't allow you to customize your customer checkout page. I think its important to keep the design of your own site through the order to prevent your customers from freaking out :)

I'll be signing up at 2checkout next week.

RMF

Right, with Paysystems, you can't customize it, but you can upload a banner.

I like their interface, but they put my account on hold when I got a chargeback. I had been with them over 2 years, and had only 1 before. So I got one a year .. not bad right? They froze me. I objected, and they reactivated my account about 2 months later, and said it was reactivated, but would close again if I had reached their chargeback threshhold again.

By this time I had already swithched over to 2checkout.

If you do high volume, it's a given you'll get chargebacks, and one a year is not high in my opinion, in fact, I told them I thought it was pretty damn good!!

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RMF,

I think most who have used both 2co and Paysystems would say paysystems is better.

Secure.Name

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If my memory serves me well, DNF membership payments are processed via 2co also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom