• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's the different ways you make $$ from your sites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I'm curious, out of the different ways possible or ways you actually do make money off your site(s), what do you use? I am talking specifically about dollar-generating sites. What methods of money-making do you use to either keep your site running or make something on the side -- do you get enough site revenue from advertising? Do you sell products? Let's talk about the different methods you use, I'm anxious to hear them!
 
My favorite is the Art.com affiliate program.

See www.ClickArt.com for an example.

The way that Art.com allows link building is excellent and their print selection is unbeatable.

I also have it on www.TeenSpan.com.




quack :D
 
Hi,
I just saw that clickart.com is only links to art.com
Did I see ok?
I am just wondering...
How much money do you make eith this site?
Please share it with us!
Thank you

Originally posted by domainduck
My favorite is the Art.com affiliate program.

See www.ClickArt.com for an example.

The way that Art.com allows link building is excellent and their print selection is unbeatable.

I also have it on www.TeenSpan.com.




quack :D
 
I just checked out Art.com, it looks pretty good. Do you know if they allow you to upload your own photographs or "posters" and sell them?.

RMF
 
sorry for the delay...

no, I don't know. They respond to email, so ask them. Better yet, join up thru ClickArt.com and then ask them. It's free.



quack
 
Hey Lew, nice to hear from you. I'll tell 'you' what I know.

I don't make much... Less than $200 last month with 5200 per month uniques. Looking the same this month, but hey - I'm the salesman, err salesduck, so it's up to me. The holidays are coming. Get ready.

Duck poop - you asked fot it - Take it or leave it:

Change the home page regularly, submit to the engines every month, cross-link between your webs, where practical.

Art.com is so flexible that your Funny-Poster idea is a perfect Niche. But personally, I'd would eliminate any sign of anything other than posters from the main view.

Like ClickArt, rotate a { funny } theme every month. Like 10-12 new prints. And make your affilate links a little less significant and related to 'funny' or 'posters'. So many programs, so little time - there must be other related links that you can use instead of hmmm, Let's see, Do I want to buy a funny poster of get some insurance? goink!

Finally, what about that navigation bar that I use, so if someone wants a different print, the click is right there. Feel free to copy mine and just change the colors and the affilaite number... NO, wait. Leave the affilate number alone... yeah, leave it alone.

I hope this helped and didn't peeeee you off. :eek:

Take care, Lew.


quack :D

P.S. the other two websites, didn't work.. Huh? :weird:
 
Duck,

I ALWAYS welcome advice. I would be nowhere without advice of my fellow websters :)

Those other two must not have worked because of the way I posted them here - this should work better without the "." (comma) between them.

www.animal-pictures.com
www.chinesedragon.com

I will try your suggestions (when I get a free moment)

Thanks again, glad you are making some $$ :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom