Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats the dumbest thing you ever did

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a pretty long list heres a few
when working security in spain on C-5's at 2 in the am i saw a light doing all kinds of manuevers in the sky, it wasnt making any noise and sometimes hovered just above us, I called it in to tower as a UFO who responded you dumb *ss
thats a weather balloon
when I was 16 our 1500 pound bull got loose, so I(after watching rodeo shows) tried to grab him by the head and tackle him.after regaining consiesnense, for a month I walked around with black and blue hoof marks all over my body
at 14 I climbed a 50 foot tree to dive in our old swimming hole on second step slipped and landed completely flat in 1 ft of water and didnt get a scratch
have lots more how about you guys real life is sometimes funnier than fiction

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
at 14 I climbed a 50 foot tree to dive in our old swimming hole on second step slipped and landed completely flat in 1 ft of water and didnt get a scratch
Ever watch Six Feet Under, episode #2: "The Will"? http://www.tvtome.com/SixFeetUnder/season1.html#ep2 Yeah, I think diving accidents are pretty horrible.

The dumbest things I've done only amount to wasting time for no good reason on things that serve no purpose. And of course, time=money, so its essentially flushing money down the toilet.

~ Nexus

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whats the dumbest thing you ever did?

If I told everyone the dumbest thing I ever did, it would then become the second dumbest thing I ever did. (Telling it would be number 1.)

Kamajii

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, Man I have far too many stupid things to tell. After all I grew up in a small town in the south. When you get bored you do stupid things just for kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom