• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's the most you ever turned down for a dn, back in the Golden Age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomains

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
I turned down $750 for GetLawyer.com a couple years ago, and never got a decent offer again. I'm sure that amount pales in comparison to some of your stories. Let's hear 'em.
 
I turned down about $1000 for Photo4Kids.com (including PhotoForKids.com). I also still have them. This is the only one I really regret.

I turned down $1000 for Video.us yesterday. I don't regret that one at all since I've already had several offers for it... At least not yet.
 
When Beauty.cc was "sold" for $1 million in that very suspect transaction, I was silly enough to then register Beautycc.com.

Then someone a few days afterwards was silly enough to offer me $500 for it, LOL.

But I was even sillier to have turned down that offer:(( and I let it drop a while back.
 
Sure is, but we'll have some interesting tales to tell our grandchildren one day :)
 
lol i turned down $50 for imevil.com and $20 for implantchip.com - chump change.

:laugh: very low amounts, i have no good stories to tell ya anyway
 
Turned away 8000 for one and 5500 on another.

Still have them, I do not regret it :D

-Bob
 
I was offered $4000 for 0d.com and for some odd reason (I think I was drinking) I told the guy to take a hike. Definitely one of my top 10 dumb business decisions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom