Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats up with google and stopping ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.....

I checked my google ad account today, after I had noticed P.S. ads showing on my site. To see how many clicks I got, it showed no info for today. So I thought, google was having problems or updating or some thing. So tonight I checked again, and still P.S. ads was showing and nothing with my google account. So I read everything, and see it says.....

We are showing P.S. ads, because you have not confirmed your contact info with us. I clicked, for more info. So it shows I did not fill out my w-9 form, did not give info for how I want the payment made, did not confirm phone#, did not confirm pin#.

I did the phone first, still there, then looked at the pin stuff. I did not know where I put the card they sent, so clicked send new pin# it said 2 to 3 weeks. Still not good, so I filled in the w-9 form, and payment into and still it's there.

So with only the pin# left, I had no choice but to look all over the place for the card. I found it after much looking, and put in the pin#. Then checked, they removed the ad block and I'm waiting for ads to show on my site again.

What is wrong with google, no email from them. No clear way of knowing, what they wanted from me. And if I had not found the card, I would of not had ads for 2 to 3 weeks. And if I had not noticed, there was some thing wrong. It would of kept the P.S. ads, untill I had noticed some thing was wrong then till it was fixed.

And I have not even made $100, to worry about being send any payment anyways. This seems a little messed up, google is acting like a 2 bit sales out fit here.

1) Why not send a email warning, and then one after shuting down the ads.
2) Why not be clear, about what needs to be done.
3) Why not wait, till a $100 is made before shuting down the ads.
4) Why not put a popup, on the account letting pubisher know when they look.

This on a high traffic day for my site, yes I know google can do what ever they want. But one would hope, that a place like google would act more like pro's then this. Be warned though, keep the dumb card with the pin# on it. And put the pin# your account, as I did not even remember getting the card. Till they shut my account down, nor did I remember it saying one would be sent even.

Edited In: Over 4 hours and still no ads, I'm starting to think they are low on ads or some thing.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom