Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

whats up with Sedo ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can someone tell me why sedo pro does not provide any link to optimise keywords in different languages anymore ?

just wanted to change keywords for different languages and went to the domain name and it shows :

Master keyword

below it shows Language-specific Keywords and right below where the different master keywords to choose for each language -

everything is gone !

then below is : Edit Related Links - Edit Links for Language:

the only selection is : other

what a !@#$%^ not even english or german ?

so am i right that sedo is suppose to add or change any keyword or master keyword magicaly or is there some that i am missing ?

and last but not least : why are the click % so low and why do keywords show all those stupid unrelated links for each keyword ?

no wait there is more : WHY DOES NO ONE FROM SEDO NOTICE STUFF LIKE THIS ????

( and if they noticed why has it not been fixed ?)

i would like to get answers !

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis,

Welcome to the wonderful world of 'wondering about Sedo'!

I wish I had answers for you, but whatever is posted on here these days about Sedo just doesn't surprise me unless it is something good about the company. Even when someone does post something good I just think to myself 'Well how long will that last?'.

I find the staff generally very pleasent, but it does seem to be a case that they can only handle one thing at a time, and in the industry of selling domain names that is not a good attribute. No doubt your post will be read by Sara some time, you might even get a PM if your lucky, but do not expect any answers!

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
update - sedo read the post i amde but did not even bother looking into this issue - i got a reply at the 'other' forum :

Hi Wolfis,

Our geo-targeting will allow you to optimize domains in foreign languages that have received traffic from specific markets. For example, if your domain has gotten German traffic you will be able to optimize with a specific German keyword for that market. Domains that have recently been added to your account, or are only receiving traffic from one market will only allow you to optimize the master keyword.

I hope this helps.

end reply - they really must think is am stupid !!

look at this ( screenshot of the problem - in other words i am right and they are !@#$%^)

http://www.wolfis.com/images/sedo.gif

also the domain is at sedo for much more than a year and not all traffic is US ( and sedo is well aware of this domain )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom