Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

What's up with this careerbuilder spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys n Gals I am fed up with this stuff, I am really sick of this stuff, now that V*agra, c*alis sh*t is subsided a bit. This new careerbuilder spam is popping up in my inbox. For different sites I have different email ID's and everyday I am getting a ton of this emails and even they are passing the junk filters and getting into the inbox.

How many mails do I check? how to get rid of this kind of sh*t :blush:

I am sure many of you might have the same experience as I do, but anyways I am pasting a sample email below.

This is making me so sick that I am just confused, I use thunderbird it has junkmail filters enabled. On the servers we have some kind of spam filters too but nothing is working and it is pain in the butt to mark this pile of sh*t as junk one by one(I have to at least select them one by one pressing control key as in between this junk I have my good mail).

=========================
Subject: You have received this letter, because you left your summary on the CareerBuilder
Hello,

I am Cindy Roberts an employee manager of XL Incorporated. You have received this message because we are willing to offer you a position in our company, according to your resume published at CareerBuilder.

XL Inc is one of the best in the field of e-currency. We specialize in purchasing, selling and exchanging electronic currencies for our clients all over the world. The company was found in 2001 in Europe and proved the quality of our service by being ISO certified. For years our main goal has been 100% customer satisfaction. At the present time the company expands overseas and that’s why we are looking for honest, confident and reliable employees.

We provide the best working conditions for our employees. The company provides iPhone or Blackberry (upon employee’s choice) for easy communication with our managers and a laptop for exchange operations. Our employees get medical insurance and $165,000 annual salary. For those who have MBA degree it is $225,000. The salary is paid every last week of the month.

If you are not familiar with e-currencies or have any questions regarding the exchange process we provide you the necessary training and support. It is a distant training program which will be held over the phone and email. The training is free and it will take the first month of your employment, so you will be paid during the training period.

You can find more information and details about this opportunity in a copy of a contract, which is attached to this email. Please read it carefully and if you are agree with the terms of the contract, please send it back to us via email which is stated below or by fax (866) 294-8102. Please keep in mind that our contract is rather flexible so if you wish to alter something please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always open for a discussion.

Also please notice that this job can be a very good additional employment for you. The company offers very flexible work hours so you may keep your primary employment and still work with us.

Please do not confuse us with companies which operate with fake checks, bank accounts etc. That is a fraud. We NEVER operate with any checks and do not make you apply for bank accounts and give out your bank account information.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them via email: [email protected] or by phone (718) 395-7882 (9 AM - 7 PM EST, Monday - Friday).
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Cindy Roberts, XL Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (718) 395-7882 (9 AM - 7 PM EST, Monday - Friday)
Fax: (866) 294-8102
=================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators