Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats wrong with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Huh? not following you here..

first of all, greg has bought several of my domains..the sieben.mobi one was the only transaction that feel through..

you're also talking about someone that owns very valuable domain names and is very predominant in the domain name industry. I suggest you pick your fights better. Its not uncommon for a person to buy two domain names at the same time.

Though Im not sure about the "new to domain names" part..because hes not.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just call them like I see them. I'm very familiar with Gregs business practices and he doesn't scare me. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand that you and greg/michael have had issues in the past. Please do not drag me into it and try to ruin my reputation on the forum. I have never had a problem with any domain name transaction. This is not the place for you to be posting this. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG ME INTO THIS!

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=196140

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have anything to worry about if nothing screwy was going on, right?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You shouldn't have anything to worry about if nothing screwy was going on, right?

Contact info would have to be changed on the domains, if you want you can monitor this..

Why doesn't ROCK just accept a check? heh

hello2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom