Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What's your personality type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
want to find out your personality type?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/index.shtml

it is accurate at working it out if you look at the voting at the end of it of how accurate peoples results were

my results are; Your answers suggest you are an Idealist

Make sense of the world using inner values
Focus on personal growth and the growth of others
Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious
May sometimes appear stubborn

Idealists put time and energy into developing personal values that they use as a guide through life. They may seek fulfilment by helping others improve themselves and often want to make the world a better place. Idealists only share their inner values with people they respect.

Idealists enjoy discussions about a wide range of topics, particularly those that deal with the future. They are typically easy-going and flexible, but if their values are challenged they may refuse to compromise.

In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Idealists may have trouble expressing themselves and withdraw. Under extreme stress, Idealists may become very critical of others, or lose confidence in their own ability to cope.

Recognition for their work is important to Idealists; however, they are also good at spotting false praise.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stevey said:
want to find out your personality type?

Took the test. It said that I was a 'Domainer'. Whatever that is! :-D

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Took too long, I quit :-(

Guess I'm the "quitter".

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Interesting.

Your answers suggest you are a Mastermind

Mastermind is the least common personality type in the UK, according to a nationwide survey

Summary of Masterminds
Visionaries who put energy into achieving their goals
Prefer to work independently and dislike inefficiency
Think of themselves as logical, thorough, and bright
Values practicality and common sense above ideas and theories

More about Masterminds
Masterminds create a vision for the future by gathering and organising information. They then develop strategies to achieve their goals. They have a rare gift for looking at almost anything and seeing how it can be improved. These skills and the Masterminds' high standards often allow them to reach leadership positions at work.

Masterminds value independence and prefer to work on their own. Once they have decided on a course of action, Masterminds rarely change their minds, although they can be persuaded by clear reasoning by someone they respect.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Masterminds may cut themselves off from a group and criticize people who don't understand their plans. Under extreme stress, Masterminds may overindulge in sensory experiences like eating, shopping or watching television.

Masterminds often have an unusual sense of humour, which arises from their ability to spot surprising links between seemingly unconnected facts.

Mastermind Careers
Masterminds are drawn to jobs requiring logical analysis or abstract thinking common in science or technical fields.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stevey,

That was fun! Thanks for the link.

Wm.

PS - "Strategist"!

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Results:

You are flexible and take life as it comes.
You focus on the big picture rather than on details.
When making a decision, you tend to weigh the possible consequences in a logical, detached way.
You tend to focus on and get your motivation from the world around you.

Me - spontaneous, ideas, heads, extrovert
Not Me - planner, facts, hearts, introvert

Overall: Big Thinker :-D

great test :-D

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was fun & accurate. I'm a Peacemaker! :eek:k:

Summary of Peacemakers

Value personal freedom
Particularly sensitive to the feelings of others
Think of themselves as steady, gentle and sympathetic
Others may mistake their quiet nature for weakness

More about Peacemakers

Peacemakers focus on the present and enjoy helping others in practical ways. They are sensitive to the world around them and take quiet joy from people and nature, particularly animals. Peacemakers value close relationships, but it may take time for others to get to know them.

Peacemakers live by a set of personal values, which they work hard to reflect in their everyday life. They would rather support an activity than organise it. When they do find themselves in leadership positions, they observe quietly and lead by example.

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Peacemakers may withdraw and become self-critical. Under extreme stress, Peacemakers may become even more critical of themselves and others and make harsh judgements about minor issues.

Peacemakers tend to show someone how much they care about them by helping them in a practical way rather than putting their feelings into words.

Peacemaker Careers

Peacemakers are often drawn to jobs that allow them to serve others and require close attention to detail.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Legend.name said:
It was fun & accurate. I'm a Peacemaker! :eek:k:
Okay, we'll send you to Chechnya. [/Joke]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom