Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

when does SRS data update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i believe that the internic SRS data is updated twice per day. the last update was at

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:34:37 EST

does anyone know the approx. time of a second daily update? i have an important transfer going thru and want to know asap if it's been recorded at the SRS level.

thanks for any help.

Android

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Android
i believe that the internic SRS data is updated twice per day. the last update was at

Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:34:37 EST

does anyone know the approx. time of a second daily update? i have an important transfer going thru and want to know asap if it's been recorded at the SRS level.

thanks for any help.

Android

Typically 6 am and 6 pm EST (zones update around similar times, but not always in sync with the public DB)...but the times can vary and, though not sure it's happened lately, updates are occasionally skipped.

But that's only the public DB though...actual SRS transactions occur in real-time throughout the day. Just because it's not shown in the public NSI Registry Whois, doesn't mean much. Some registrars like BulkRegister have a status page where one can check transfers, etc statuses in real-time.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom