Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

When Will Imonetize pay for the income of September

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When Will Imonetize pay for the income of September?
Net-20 or Net45 or different for different member.

I am sorry .I am waiting for the payment of october!!!

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oct. Payout Is going out tomorrow... Thanks for the inquiry...

JN

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you send all the payments?
I think they sent some of. because i didn't get any payment. can anyone explain this from IMO?

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you send all the payments?
I think they sent some of. because i didn't get any payment. can anyone explain this from IMO?

Payments went out... If you feel you where do a payment for SEPTEMBERS traffic and have your payment type set to paypal or Wire & you didn't receive it yet. Please use the contact us form on the website and ask why you didn't receive your payment, we will look into it and get your money out to you ASAP providing all is in order.

If you have your payment sent as a check please give it a week to get to you.

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payments went out... If you feel you where do a payment for SEPTEMBERS traffic and have your payment type set to paypal or Wire & you didn't receive it yet. Please use the contact us form on the website and ask why you didn't receive your payment, we will look into it and get your money out to you ASAP providing all is in order.

If you have your payment sent as a check please give it a week to get to you.

I selected paypal as payment method but have not yet recieved payment for September. :(

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I selected paypal as payment method but have not yet recieved payment for September. :(

Again........... If you feel you where do a payment for SEPTEMBERS traffic and have your payment type set to paypal or Wire & you didn't receive it yet. Please use the contact us form on the website and ask why you didn't receive your payment, we will look into it and get your money out to you ASAP providing all is in order.

However in your particular case all you need to do is send in your tax form and your payment will be sent. Should you have ANY questions regarding this please use the contact us form after checking here:

LOGIN>My Account>Tax Information Forms

TIA,

JN

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tax form is ok. Selected paypal as payment method. Still waiting for payment or an explain about this status from IMO.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tax form is ok. Selected paypal as payment method. Still waiting for payment or an explain about this status from IMO.

I already emailed and PM'd you about this... I am looking into it today and will get back to you via email...

JN

gmedya

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't send my payment. Waited me for 2 days as "we will back you soon" and now my account suspended :)

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They don't send my payment. Waited me for 2 days as "we will back you soon" and now my account suspended :)

Check your email... And you will see why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom