Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where the F* would my domain be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I have an interesting situation. I can't seem to find my name at Namecheap.com! The domain is peoplesarcade.com, and I regged it a couple months ago. It appears the Whois information is still correct, and it says its still at namecheap. But its not in my account, and I'm not sure if I made another account for the name.

Ayeeee! Must try to email namecheap...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sometimes the domain might be on the second page of your account, if the amount of names you have goes over the 1 page limit...try checking if there is another page of domains...

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm that could be, but I only have 1 domain in the account lol so I know it couldn't be there. I'm thinking I may have made another account, but what email address and password I do not know....

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK. This is stupid now. Namecheap won't reply to my emails, either poor support or they are ignoring me. The whois states PeoplesArcade.com as LOCKED. What does that mean? This is really fishy...

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
insomnia said:
Hmm that could be, but I only have 1 domain in the account lol so I know it couldn't be there. I'm thinking I may have made another account, but what email address and password I do not know....
I can only speak from personal experience, but this happened to me also. After awhile, I found the name, in another account at the same registrar. Unfortunately, regardless of how many accounts you may have at a registrar, if you catch a name with a service like pool, you are most likely to get a brand new account made for you.

Check back in your emails from when you aquired THIS domain name. It worked for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom