Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to find transfer authorization key (EPP) in RegisterFly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Success

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Enom is implementing the transfer authorization key (EPP) requirement for .com and .net on October 28.

I have some domains I need to transfer from RegisterFly to Enom.

Where to find the EPP key in Registerfly?

I just tried to find and there is no key except for .org etc domains.

I tried calling the support line but waited more than 15 minutes but no one pick up the phone.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Success, what did you find? I'm looking for it as well but figured I'd check the board real quick to see if there's any hints.

viman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have just been through that crap...Guess what!!!
RegisterFly don't have it on the their site ....tards.

I had to raise it as helpdesk question and then it took them over a week to get back with the authorisation code.

Good Luck..

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just figured it out. (and got a PM in the meantime from paulbakerboo detailing the steps).
Visit the modify contact information page and you'll find it at the bottom.

Somatic

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RegFly Support answer:

Please follow below given steps to obtain authorization / epp code for your domains:
Login to registerfly account, Click on manage my account, Click on the domain name, Click on domain contact information, Click on Configure, You will find the authorization code at the bottom of the page

marzzo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get my EPP codes for over 3 weeks from RegisterFly and all I've managed to get are excuses. Even after Moniker stepped in to help I still don't have my codes.

Needless to say, RegisterFly is #1 on my shit-list.

RegFly Support answer:

Please follow below given steps to obtain authorization / epp code for your domains:
Login to registerfly account, Click on manage my account, Click on the domain name, Click on domain contact information, Click on Configure, You will find the authorization code at the bottom of the page

Yeah, I got that too. I also got these (notice the dates, I'm still waiting - and all typos have been left as-is):

Responses from Customer Support
[2006-11-17] Dear Client

Please be advised that we are having an temporary issue receiving authorization codes for domains that were registered prior to 2/1/06 with our previous backend provider. Unfortunately our previous backend provider has not generated EPP codes for all .com and .net domains. We are terribly sorry for this setback. We ask that you bear with us during this period of time as we are working to get issue resolved.

For the authorization code you go into your account, go to domain manager, click on the domain name. Open contacts and all the way at the bottom you will see the code. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards
----------------------
[2006-11-17] Time Submitted:14:49:11 - (by me)

1) Why do the domains I've registered AFTER 2/1/06 not have EPP codes?
2) Why can't you generate new codes for me?
3) When will this 'temporary' setback be fixed?
----------------------
[2006-11-30] Dear Client,

Please be advised we have submitted your list of domains to our backend provider to expidite the process of retrieving authorization codes. Please allow 36 hrs and then check your account for the codes.

For the authorization code you go into your account, go to domain manager, click on the domain name. Open contacts and all the way at the bottom you will see the code. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
----------------------
[2006-12-01] Closed by automated system

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remember that Registerfly used to be an Enom reseller until they secured their
own registrar accreditation. But a vast number of their clients' domain names
are still in their reseller account.

That's why they can't generate the EPP codes "on the spot": they're waiting
for Enom to create them. And they can't do a darn thing except wait.

Unfortunately they can't give a time-frame how soon the "temporary setback"
will be resolved because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom