Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to get the best Vbulletin skins/themes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys !

I am looking to get a nice skin for one of our new projects. Could you advise me on where to get the best skins/themes for VBulletin ?

Thanks in advance. :)

NW

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree. I also have an all access pass and use the skins on 2 of my sites. On one site the user can select from 5 and interchange as their mood suits them.

NameWolf

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are these skins compatible with the hacks to be applied ?

Actually a nice theme could also be suitable I suppose like one the DNF has. (Orange & Blue ?)

Thanks,

NW

Arsenik

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NameWolf said:
Are these skins compatible with the hacks to be applied ?

Actually a nice theme could also be suitable I suppose like one the DNF has. (Orange & Blue ?)

Thanks,

NW
Not sure what you mean by compatible with hacks to be applied. The styles @ vbskinz are vb3 rc4 "compliant" meaning they act the same way a standard (new install) vb3 rc4 style would. If you know how vb3 works you shouldnt have any problems. The vbskinz arent realy at issue... it is the hacks them selves and the ability to install hacks and trouble shoot styles/templates problems. If you add a hack that needs templates to be edited then you will have to edit the vbskinz templates like any others. if you add hacks that actualy add new templates you will need to add those templates or the hack it self will add them (hack install script)... even then you might have to play with the templates. So if i understood your question correctly Yes they are compatible :)

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have tons of hacks on my final fantasy site. Lesanes store, shout box, RPG hack, dynamic announcement, quick reply etc etc. and they all work with these skins.
The only thing I really didnt like about the skins is it's a little more difficult to put in a banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom