Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to park my adult domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoplifter

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I am new to parking and am looking to place a portfolio that is about 50% adult. I am testing things out with a set of 100 domains.

Right now I am trying ParkingPanel but after almost a week no traffic to my adult domains is being counted and as far as I can tell my adult domains are still not approved. They have great landing pages though and I will wait a bit longer if it is worth it.

Parked.com will work with anything right away but their landers are truly bad and look very "spammy".

I think the first parking company that can deliver landers that look and act like content websites will do very well...

Sleepys

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that the templates for Sedo and Trafficz are very good for adult domains. The minimum payout at Sedo appears to be $.02, which is higher than at Trafficz or Afternic, where you could end up getting $.01 or even $.00 . So, based upon my limited experience so far, I recommend putting any of them that get low paying clicks at Sedo, and try moving around the better ones at various other places.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
try premiumtraffic.com and check this template wosee.com

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic club works best for most of our adult names, although parked.com works very good for many too..if you set it up correctly..

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
who else besides tclub uses Skenzo feed?

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
who else besides tclub uses Skenzo feed?

wanted

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I still believe Sedo (Pro) is the best for adult names, I have a CTR over 50% and an EPC of 0.10$-0.25$. I have over 50 adult names there.

No other parker come even close to this.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Skenzo requires 1M hits per month. Anybody tried bigjumbo?

bugmac

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Traffic club works best for most of our adult names, although parked.com works very good for many too..if you set it up correctly..

Yes
I agree with that.
I have one some of domains even can get 50% CTR in parked.com.
But Also have some of then less then 20%, no mater what kind setup I try.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tried signing up with them and never heard back and we have like 8-10k uniques per day type-in...they must just be there for show

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You may also want to consider signing up to some adult affiliate programs and sending your traffic there. Not all, but some allow redirects...

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even with 150K adult typeins a day they dont respond to enquiries.. i sent them a list of around 10K adult names... never heard a single thing back

oh also.. as mentioned above, building landing pages of your own with affiliate links is a good idea once you find the right sponsors.

We use hundreds of different affiliate programs, then the hassle of weeding out which ones convert and which ones dont comes into play.. its a long winded process but is well worth it in the end.

infernostudio

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did you get that template?
I tried for an hour to optimize some domains to use that exact template but I cannot figure it out?

Thanks for your help!

try premiumtraffic.com and check this template wosee.com

Sorry for the double post ...

I tried for an hour to optimize some domains to use that exact template but I cannot figure it out?

Thanks for your help!

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I have over 1000 Adult name. Some with very good traffic. I have used TC did well until recently, Skenzo feed seems to work the best so far. Trying SEDO not so great and my CTR Dropped (I have heard they don't count multiple clicks is that true?) which would explain why they did better at traffic club as my top name was always over 100%.

What I don't like about TC is that some of my mainstream names got 200%-400% CTR and they never credited me one cent of it! That's just wrong! It's all legit traffic. It natural for people to click on mutiple listings.

I have never searched for anything that I personally (on google not my domains) that have not clicked several links and opened several tabs. Even if I am doing adwords ads on google. So I know others also search this way.

I have a parked account. But I am not crazy about their landers, what did you do to "set them up properly"? If you don't mind me asking.

I wish Bodis would allow adult names or there was an Adult version of Bodis.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry for the double post ...

Thanks for your help!

That warning page is going to kill most of your traffic. I would not park any of my adult domains where I had to use a warning page. It not even needed as there is no 2257 or obscene material on that page.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i use bigjumbo, it works very good for adult names!

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried twice and with big jumbo never heard back. I have 3000 names 1000 of which are adult the non-adult I want to park at bodis if I can get approved there.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I know the bodis don't allow adult names, try to apply for a bigjumbo account explaining your earning and be sure that someone will contact you.

I think skenzo is the best for adult and hitfarm the best for other categories...i tried other parking program like parked and sedopro but just a few hundred domains go well with them.

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom