Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale where to sell .ca domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a place to sell .ca domains. Any place to auction them?

Domain Days 2024

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pool, and once in a blue moon, MyID.ca (there aren't many places that really cater to .CA, yet).

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The forum is the best place to reach users to sell .ca's.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Our GM is deciding about a full commerce and auction site for .ca but you would not see it before October.

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's great MSN! I hope your GM goes ahead and launches - .ca needs the profile of more marketplaces and services.

Newsletters - I accept name submissions in my weekly .ca newsletter DomainAssets.ca I launched just 8 months ago and subscribers are growing (subscribers are mostly resellers so no "end user" type of sales).

Dropwizard was running a newsletter that periodically had .ca's for sale. No recent issues so I don't know if he's taking a break.

Domain Convergence conference in Ontario ran an auction last year that featured .ca's I thought it was a good start for the first one, and I hope they do it again this year (event is in August I think).

Myid.ca ran a few successful .ca auctions with "end-user" type sales, but haven't heard any updates in months.

Other auction houses are beginning to feature the odd .ca (ie. Aftermarket.com ran one last week and sold a decent .ca)

Forums - Dnforum.com I think has the most active domainer market for .ca's, but Namepros.com has a .ca thread and the new cctld.com forum has launched with a .ca sales thread.

Online marketplaces such as Sedo.com, Afternic.com and Pool.com sell .ca's but not alot of sales

I hope this info helps. Cheers!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom