Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to sell my domain (Toon.net ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuzzledGenius

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a confusion of where to sell my domain Toon.net ?
14+ years aged ..

I have a problem of finding the users directly .. Can i sell this any companies ?

Thanks
Sivaji

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you are the one who out bid me on NJ ;) I'd be patient with this domain, wait for someone to contact you or list it with a broker.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So you are the one who out bid me on NJ ;) I'd be patient with this domain, wait for someone to contact you or list it with a broker.
Which Broker do you recommend?

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which Broker do you recommend?

I have been talking with Toby Clements, haven't officially listed my domains with him, but he out of others I have sought out seems to be the one that is on top of his game.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A member asks for help and he's ridiculed?

You'll have to forgive Doc for not understanding why we buy domain names at auction, Hand regs are more his style.

From what I understand your looking for end users and you want to initiate contact, NOT something I would do, I think you lose your negotiating power when you do this, your basically giving the potential buyer the upper hand when discussing price.. I think it's in the sellers best interest to wait it out and let the interested parties contact them.

If you want to increase the number of inquires to your domains, I would dump the word press page and put up a sale page, I recently did this on a domain similar to yours, single word generic but a dot com, and the number of inquiries have more than tripled. Try it for a month and see what kind of response you get, it cant hurt.

If you need any further advice, please feel free to send me a PM. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom