Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where do you sell your domains? I took a look at Sedo but it appears they have chose which domains you can put up on auction.-

What is the census on GoDaddy acutions (for sellers) and what is the best type of auction to set up on there? I am thinking "featured" for 7 days, starting Sunday evening.

Last edited:

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMHO, Paying for a feature on Godaddy aftermarket auctions and registering new names are different ways of acheiving the same result
i.e. Throwing your money away

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
David,

Just lower the prices of your domains and they will sell, welcome to 2009.

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use forums like this one...you have a more targetted audience and if the domain is not of interest to anyone..well, you probably haven't described it right or the right person has not seen it. Not every domain will sell, but I think most do..generics are pretty easy, but niche or uncommon may not...like if you chose jaialaigear.com or somethinguniquestore.com..you may need to wait a bit longer and keep it in the open so people will always be able to see it. Sooner or later, someone will either already have a personal interest in it or spark an idea that they wanted to try, therefore contacting you in interest.

D

Domn

Featured in sedo before some years and especially when the table was from the right (now they have the closing auctions there) had some results. Now you only get view and nothing more.

I like better sites like DNF for selling names, will see how things will progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom