Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Where's the BEEF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdon

I'm wondering where you guys are getting your lists from. Most of the good names that I find are already snapped, even right after my list comes out. Is it possible that these companies sit there and when you enter in a good one they smile and say " hey look here is a good one we didn't catch this morning" and then BAMMM they tell you it's been snapped by someone else. What I want to know is where does the water come out of the hole, or should I say bubblin crude. Where is the true soure of what is dropping in real time, not after someones had a good look through. I feel most of the companies are cherry picking and then selling the crumbs with a lot of hopes and dreams. Any way I hope you guys can shed some light on this.

Don

http://www.kingdonswholesale.com/mymusic.html

K

kingdon

This looks like another one of those pay services that scan through all the great finds and send the left overs out to its members. Now don't get me wrong, if I had a service like this I would do the same thing. But I'm looking for someone that knows where the raw non filtered drops are coming from. I hope someone out there can turn me on to this.

Don

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wrong, dwayne doesnt scan through the good names and give the leftovers to the members. that data from his service is raw.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A lot of the names from Exody are already snapped, as folks do put Snapbacks on names well before expiry. Exody is the best one, though.

K

kingdon

Thanks for the info, I guess for $35 you can't really complain if you get one good one a month, it's just all the searching. Does he update constantly? The service I'm using doesn't update until every few hours, by then everything is picked clean and I have to dig to find a crumb. Thanks for your posts and I will try this guy.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom