Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Which host, for development of many info's or mobi's...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgstudent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok so this is my answer to domainers who have many many many mobi's, info's or any tld domain which isn't widely used..... develop them all.

By developing even to put articles etc, they'll start popping up more in search engines and the bigger picture will be that more users are familiar with them andf more people and companies will want to buy them.

But this is the problem that I have with a few of my .info's.
I don't have a server at home, so I cannot just run a load of websites cheaply and easily but I do use a company for hosting.

Each time I add a domain to share this webspace it costs me $2/moth each.

Is there a better way of doing this cheaply or where I pay for the space and get unlimited domains that I can add to this space?

I know that I could forward domains for free, maybe to folders or subdomains of my main site, but I want each domain/developed site to be seen as separate in the eyes of search engines....

My current setup (paying the $2/month/domain) gives me that along with unlimited email accountss for each domain - but I just see that I have so much space and bandwidth unused from my hosting company that I feel like I'm paying an extra $24/year/domain for just sharing the same space?

Hopefully you'll understand what I'm saying. I just think of development ideas with almost every domain that I buy and so it would be great if there was a cheap way to develop and put up a site overnight without much extra cost.

Thanks for any help.

Domain Days 2024

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ill be shot for saying this, but.....

godaddy "Delux" Linux gives you unlimited domain usages. Just use one of your domains and then you can use as many domain names as you want. $7/month. not bad. Just i dont recommned talking to them. They seem like some cult or something and always talking down to customers. But this is the best way to go for hosting all of your domains.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an affiliate link that gives you an account with unlimited domains for $9.95 per month.

I have had an account there myself for several months and the quality has been perfect. Send me a PM if something like that interests you...

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm using lunarpages..

they're customer service reps appear to know what they're talking about and the response time is very good.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ill be shot for saying this, but.....

godaddy "Delux" Linux gives you unlimited domain usages. Just use one of your domains and then you can use as many domain names as you want. $7/month. not bad. Just i dont recommned talking to them. They seem like some cult or something and always talking down to customers. But this is the best way to go for hosting all of your domains.

I tried that, but watch you dont get too close to the limits they advertise. My busy sites were shut down without so much as a notice or phone call. Inevitably after noticing a few days later, I lost alot of the traffic I built over last summer. And had to pester them to get my money back.

Get yourself a dedicated server, there are many at an affordable price out there. Do not use godaddy, just trust me on that. The only hosting godaddy is good for are sites with little traffic and use little resource. Hence the cheap rate.

mgstudent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks chaps,

I'll look into dedicated servers more (but I think they might be too pricy - I'm having to tighten my belt recently:) ) and into hosts that offer unlimited domains.

The second is what I've been looking for, but I wasn't sure if that was going to sacrifice SEO in some way - I'd really like for them to be seen separately by the SERPS - and separate projects for me to handle...

I agree with the few godaddy sceptics - I've had a couple of issues with them in the past, and although I have domains with them, I don't want to host with them again.

Thanks again all for the tips....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom